A Dinner Event with Dr. Melanie Chimes:
"Why Are Our Kids So Sick?"
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
6pm – 8pm Dinner Event
The epidemics of serious health issues in kids - autism, asthma, cancer and allergies in children are urgent health issues that affect us all. How can we act now to better our kids' futures? Join the conversation with Melanie Chimes MD, MD(H), CCH on holistic approaches to improving kids' health.
Three topics that Melanie will be discussing:
1. Do you know how to unpack your health baggage? We all carry health baggage! Inherited, acquired and environmental. Some of us more than others, and ironically the younger you are the more baggage you will likely accumulate. Learn new ways to evaluate your health burden, and ways to lighten your load...and improve our kid’s health futures.
2. What is a healthcare pyramid? And why is it critically essential to our next generation.
3. 5 simple strategies to implement NOW to benefit our kids future. \
Dr. Melanie Chimes MD, MD(H), CCH is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Homeopath.
She received her medical degree in 1985 in Johannesburg, South Africa where she completed an internship in internal medicine, surgery and orthopedics, followed by a pediatric residency and chief residency at Case Western Reserve University.
Dr. Chimes graduated from the American Medical College of Homeopathy in 2002, and has returned as faculty, in capacity of lecturer and mentor.
Being a Board Certified Medical Doctor allows Dr. Chimes to safely and effectively manage complex medical patients in their quest for health through Homeopathy and Integrative Therapeutic approaches. Since 1999, her private practice in Tucson has served the health and wellness needs of patients of all ages.
Dr. Chimes has participated in several homeopathic research projects, published articles & presented at national conferences including IONS, NCH, Tucson Cancer Action Network, among others.
Dr. Chimes also has a long association with the Integrative Medicine Department at the University of Arizona in the role of consultant and adjunct faculty.
More about Arizona Homeopathy Center >
Tucson Osteopathic Medical Foundation
3182 N, Swan Road, 85712
WHENWednesday, October 16, 2019
6pm - 8pm
Doors Open at 5:45 p.m.
Dinner will be catered including
gluten-free and vegetarian selections.
EARLY BIRD (through the Monday before): $17*
*Includes FREE raffle ticket!
REGULAR & DAY-OF (Day Before and at the Door): $27
EARLY BIRD (through the Wednesday/one week before): $27
REGULAR (Thursday before through day before): $37
Please REGISTER EARLY ONLINE so that
you can save money and we can get a proper head count.
- Full event price is due if you wish to attend any portion of an event or if you choose not to eat dinner. In fairness to all, no exceptions.
- If you've pre-registered but are not able to attend and if you email us no later than the Monday before the Wednesday event, your event fee may be applied to a future event. We are required to provide a headcount to our caterer in advance, so a credit of your pre-registration fee to a future event will only be granted during the open pre-registration period.
- When registration closes online, payment can only be made by credit card at the event registration table.
- No refunds are offered post-event for any reason.