"I've Taken All The Courses, I've Got All the Certifications.... Now What?"
7 Steps to Building a Cash-Flowing Wellness Business with Greater Ease & Joy
An Evening with
Karen Cappello, MCC, BCC
Thursday, November 16
6pm - 8pm Dinner Event
So many wellness professionals (therapists, coaches, holistic practitioners), are really good at what they do, yet, when it comes to building a consistent cash-flowing business, it can be a struggle.
There is a set of proven simple steps that can get rid of or lessen or the market challenge.
Karen will share how to:
• Leverage all of your experiences to build your wellness business the right way, the first time (no worries if you are building it for the second or third time, this information will work for you too)
• Generate the level of success you know you deserve
• Quickly get to the tipping point where all the work you've done finally pays off
• Have the same degree of recognition in your wellness business as you had in your previous employment (let's face it, you were a superstar there!)
Karen Cappello, MCC, BCC is a master certified coach who works with both new and seasoned wellness professionals and coaches to grow their businesses and create the lives they have dreamed of. During Karen's 30+ years in business; her experiences as a university administrator, president of a semi-conductor manufacturing company and estate planner utilized her natural coaching abilities. Karen received her Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation in 2002, her first year of coaching; accruing 250 hours of coaching in less than 9 months. In 2015, she earned the Master Certified Coach credential, which is held by only 4% of coaches in the world.
Karen is the former Chief Learning Officer of International Coach Academy and has trained coaches for six different coach training organizations. In every area of her business and life, Karen’s passion for both the outer and the inner game is evident. With her exuberant style and her commitment to living by her own values, vision and purpose, Karen is a role model for other wellness professionals who want to grow their practices and achieve success with ease and joy.
Her book, The Clients You are Seeking are Also Seeking You, is an Amazon bestseller. Learn more...
Tucson Osteopathic Medical Foundation
3182 N, Swan Road, 85712
WHENThursday, November 16, 2017
6pm - 8pm
Doors Open at 5:45 p.m.
Dinner will be catered including
gluten-free and vegetarian selections.
ONLINE EARLY BIRD
By Tuesday, November 14
Members: $19 / Non-members: $27
Student Members: $15 / Student Non-Members: $20
Members: $25 / Non-members: $35
Student Members: $20 / Student Non-Members: $25
Please pre-register online
so we have a proper head count.
- Full event price is due if you wish to attend any portion of an event or if you choose not to eat dinner. In fairness to all, no exceptions.
- If you've pre-registered but are not able to attend and if you email us no later than the Monday before the Thursday event, your event fee may be applied to a future event. We are required to provide a headcount to our caterer in advance, so a credit of your pre-registration fee to a future event will only be granted during the open pre-registration period.
- When registration closes online, payment can only be made by cash or check at the event registration table.
- No refunds are offered post-event for any reason.